These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the purchase of the (Goods and Services) detailed in all invoices by you (“Buyer”) from Absolute Ideas s.r.o. a company registered in Czech Republic under business number 24228141 whose registered office is at Dlouhá 715/38, 110 00 Praha. The Client accepts that these Terms and Conditions are to read in conjunction with and form part of the General Terms and Conditions which set out in more detail the nature of the agreement between the parties.
When you need a reliable ally for your digital marketing goals, it is Absolute Ideas you can rely on. We offer you to get through our terms of purchasing services from Absolute Ideas (further called a Service Provider/We/Us) to clearly understand all the peculiarities of dealing with Us.
Being a Service Provider for the following services, We guarantee 100% compliance with the description of each service represented on Our website https://siteranlbooster.com (further called the Site) to our customers (further called a Customer).
Localization of the Services
Absolute Ideas is a Czech Republic-based company providing its services to locals and overseas.
The List of Services We Offer
The list of services offered by a Service Provider includes as follows:
- SEO services that include blog comments, directory submissions, EDU bankings, Gov bankings, High authority bankings, and Social bookmarks.
- Web traffic services that include Keyword targeted traffic and mobile traffic.
- Press release writing services that include press release distribution and press release writing and distribution.
Blog comments and social bookmarks
Blogs and social media are both great sources of target traffic. Our specialists pinpoint relevant blogs and social media communities and put links to your pages there. It has two main advantages.
First of all such links provide an influx of engaged and prepared visitors, most of which are ready for conversion.
In addition, such traffic is considered natural (and it is) by search engines adjusting ranking respectively.
EDU and GOV backlinks
Every link profile has two parameters: volume and trust. Sites on .edu and .gov domains are automatically considered trustworthy. So every backlink from them increases trust in your site.
Backlinks of this kind are less effective in terms of attracting traffic, but they are significantly improving your positions on SERP (search engine results page). There are almost 2 billion sites out there, so we must take every opportunity to make yours stand out.
Directory submission is a straightforward tool for increasing your online presence. It is the plain placing of the URL or your site in various directories across the internet.
This technique increases the volume of visitors. They may be less ready than the ones from blog comments or social bookmarks, but they come in bulk. Carefully picking the directories to put links into allows attracting target audience too.
Each service that We provide to a Customer is guaranteed to be completed in full by the terms of the contract We work under. What is listed in the contract that We offer?
- All terms and conditions for the cooperation between the Service Provider and a Customer.
- All deadlines for completing the tasks for the Service Provider and making payment for a Customer.
- Force Majeure that may impact the cooperation.
When a Customer wants to get services from the Service Provider, they should choose the service and add it to the cart on the Site. In some services, we offer you to indicate the number of services needed.
Then Our Site welcomes you to proceed with payment and indicates Your personal data to allow Our specialists to contact you. After that, You are welcome to choose the most convenient payment method and proceed with it.
After the transaction is successful. You may get in touch with Our specialists to get services in full and conclude on details.
Please, ensure that You comprehend all the points of that agreement and you agree with them. By reading that document, You provide an Agreement between You as a Customer and the Service Provider.
- Subject to next-clause the price of the Services shall be that detailed in the order accepted by the Buyer and as confirmed on the invoice.
- Any increase in the cost of the and Services to the Seller due to any factor beyond the Seller’s control.
- Any increase in the Price shall only take place upon the Seller informing the Buyer of the increase in writing.
- The Price is exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
BASIS OF SALE
- The document constitutes written acceptance and confirmation by the Seller of the Buyers order for the goods and services.
- The document represents confirmation of a contractual offer to sell the Goods and Services which the Buyer has accepted. The Seller and the Buyer have entered into a contract for the sale of the Goods and Services.
- The Buyer shall pay the Price stated on the invoice within 30 days of the date of this invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Payment must be made by the Buyer notwithstanding that delivery may not have taken place and / or that the property in the Goods and Services have not been supplied to the Buyer.
- If the Buyer fails to make payment within the period in sub-Clause RIGHTS, WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY, the Seller shall suspend any further services to the Buyer and, cancel any pending orders from the Buyer and charge the Buyer interest at the rate of 10 % per annum in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) as amended by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations.
- Further, the Seller will also claim compensation arising from late payment under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest). Under the table of compensation set out in this provision that sum shall be
(A) For a debt of less than €100, the sum of €20
(B) For a debt of €1 000 but less than €10 000 the sum of €70.
(C) For a debt of €10 000 or more the sum of €150.
If the reasonable costs of the Seller in recovering the debt are not met by the fixed sum, the seller shall also be entitled to a sum equivalent to the difference between the fixed sum and those costs.
- Time for payment is of the essence of the Contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- All payments must be made in Sterling unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Seller and the Buyer.
RIGHTS, WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damages of any nature, direct or indirect, including any loss of profits or consequential damages suffered or incurred by the Buyer for whatever reason.
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
No waiver by the Seller of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Buyer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
In the event that one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which shall remain valid and enforceable).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Czech Republic.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Seller and the Buyer relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Czech Republic.